Costs: £199.00 per learner – In work
This Highfield Level 2 Award qualification is designed for those learners who currently or who wish to work in a health and social care setting and will provide them with the knowledge of basic health and safety practices essential in a health and social care environment. It is ideal for those who work directly with patients or clients in a health and social care setting, such as hospitals, care homes and day care centres
• Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in health and social care
• Understand the process of risk assessment
• Understand how risk assessments improve health and safety in health and social care
• Know the procedures for responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in health and social care
• Know how to control the risk of infection in health and social care
Assessment & Certification
Assessment is on-going by the instructor and multiple-choice question paper.
Upon successful completion, attendees will be awarded a nationally recognised Ofqual regulated certificate. This Health and Safety Level 2 qualification does not expire, but refresher training and keeping up to date with changes to policies and procedures is vital to keep the qualification current.
Course Duration – 1 Day
Built with Mobirise web page maker