Upon completion of training students will be able to:
• Infection control Background
• Disease and the chain and spread of infection
• Application of infection prevention precautions
• The correct use of PPE,
• The management of spills
• The maintenance of equipment to prevent infection
• Managing waste
• Putting it all together: Managing and reducing the risks of infection
With infections, illnesses and diseases on the rise, training Health and Social Care Staff in this subject has become a key industry goal, as well as an area of focus for external regulators. This qualification is aimed to achieve this goal.
Assessment Method Multiple Choice
Qualification Expiry 1 Year.