Costs: £110.00 per Learner - Classroom
This HABC Level 1 Award qualification is aimed at individuals who looking for an introductory level qualification in substance misuse. It is useful for learners working in a variety of sectors.
HABC Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse Awareness (QCF)
The HABC Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse Awareness has been accredited by the regulators of England, Wales and Northern Ireland (Ofqual, Welsh Government and CCEA) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). The qualification is supported by Skills for Health, the Sector Skills Council for the UK Health Sector. This qualification is assessed by a written workbook. Learners must complete the Candidate Assessment Pack (CAP) in full and both the tutor and the learner must sign the front cover.
This qualification is made up of one mandatory unit with the following learning outcomes:
Know what substances are commonly misused and why
• Recognise possible signs of substance misuse
• Be aware of the social and personal effects of substance misuse
• Be aware of the perceptions and responses to substance misuse
This qualification is made up of mandatory
1. Understand Substance Use/Misuse
2. Understand how to respond to substance use/misuse
3. Understand the safe, sensible and social use of alcohol
4. Understand blood-borne infections related to substance use/misuse
Course Duration - 2 Days
Created with Mobirise