HABC Level 2 (QCF) Certificate in Business Admin.
Costs: £499.00 per learner - Portfolio
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace.
The qualification is aimed at learners who are new to an administration role or looking to progress into this type of job role. This qualification will allow learners to develop their knowledge and understanding of business and administration, resulting in the achievement of a nationally recognised qualification. Please note, this qualification can be applied to a range of occupational sectors.
• Supporting the organization of business travel or accommodation
• Supporting the organization of meetings
• Event Planning & Organisation
• Co-ordinating Events
• Planning & Organizing Meetings
• Making & Receiving Telephone Calls
• Using Electronic Messaging Systems
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time for this qualification is 130 hours, and of this, 104 are recommended as guided learning hours.
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed through completion of a portfolio of evidence.
Built with Mobirise site maker