Costs: £450.00 per 10 learners.
Training Venue – To be delivered on Employers Premises
The Level 2 Award qualification is suitable for members of staff who wish to gain a basic insight into the awareness of Mental Ill Health.
• Know what mental health is, why people develop mental health conditions and the role of a First Aider for mental health
• Know how to provide advice and practical support for a person presenting a mental health condition
• Know how to recognise and manage stress
• Know how to recognise a range of mental health conditions, these include
• Depression • Anxiety • Psychosis • Eating disorders • Suicide • Self-harm
• Understand the impact of substance abuse on mental health
• Understand the first aid action plan for mental health and be able to put it in place
• Know how to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed by multiple-choice examination.
Created with Mobirise website maker